Thursday, November 5, 2009

I want to download Viruses, Trojens, spyware etc. tell me specific site for that..?

R u serious? just like the first answer said, you will find out soon enough. Trust me you dont want virus's



But, on the other hand do you want a website to become a person who applies the virus's to the computers? You want to be a hacker? if this is what you want just remember, you can suffer serious situations for those things. And who is worth all of that?



I want to download Viruses, Trojens, spyware etc. tell me specific site for that..?adware remover



Zango, limewire %26 kazza



www.kazaa.com



www.limewirenetwork.com



http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2006/11/zango.sht...



I want to download Viruses, Trojens, spyware etc. tell me specific site for that..?antivirus protection



Anywhere, but do you really wanna do that?!
Install your copy of windows without running the updates, turn off your antivirus and firewall, and go to hackers sites or navigate through the internet!.
i cannot tell you where to get that sorry! just turn your security off and your firewall you'll find it soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment