Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why do some people think that it is FUNNY to put viruses in their links???

I answered a question earlier and clicked a link in one of the answers and contracted the exploit virus....luckily my antivirus caught it and my machine did not crater....I personally believe the person that did this should be removed from any and all Yahoo forums and other public places....this is just wrong in so many ways....



Why do some people think that it is FUNNY to put viruses in their links???free spyware remover



You can report that person to Yahoo. The kind of person who does that is the same kind that used to paint graffiti all over the place, or break windows, destroy mailboxes, set fires and so one. They have no respect for anyone else and, by doing so, prove that they have no respect for themselves either.



Why do some people think that it is FUNNY to put viruses in their links???ktm



I think they do it just for the fun of it. I dont see WHY its funny. It just messes up people's computers.
Here is a link without a virus. It leads to news.com
People like that are just frustrated because they have no life, no girlfriend, and live with their parents in their thirties. But then again, I'm just stating the obvious.
Report 'em.
I would like to know the name so I don't click on that link. You would be doing us all a favor if you named the culprit.
Viruses shmiruses, get a Mac, don't worry, be happy.
They are just idiots and never click a link from anyone lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment