Monday, June 21, 2010

Does goggle.com really look different by the other sites which does not have viruses?

I knew goggle.com in a Advertisement when i'm playing shockwave games.I downloaded McAfee SiteAdvisor just to be safe.But i was thinking why did they make a virus site?I visited goggle.com once, and I saw SiteAdvisor said that it is a real virus site.I warned my family to not visit goggle.com beacuse it can be harmful to your computer.I guess they just have Misspelled google.com.



Does goggle.com really look different by the other sites which does not have viruses?antivirus programs



This is a common tactic among malware companies, they name sites closely to other sites (Like goggle.com, yohoo.com etc.)



Google itself doesn't have any viruses. But goggle sure does.



The best way to avoid this is type in the name of the site you're looking for on a good search engine (google is best hehe) and it will put you right square at the site you want.



Does goggle.com really look different by the other sites which does not have viruses?computer protection



Google is google and goggle is goggle. I google, but, I don't goggle.
this goggle.com thing is not real i went to it on my computer and it didnt do anything its all just fake
For the same reason that anyone makes viruses or other malware---it's all about making money. Perhaps Eugene Kaspersky, founder of anti-virus maker Kaspersky Labs said it best, " It's a different world today. 10 years ago, we were fighting against smart kids who hacked as a hobby. Now, we're dealing with criminal gangs that control your computer to make money. Different world, different protections."



http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1895,207...
It's all goggledygook to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment