Monday, June 21, 2010

Will I encounter any viruses when I download from the website "stoptazmo.com"?

I'm just double checking if the site is safe or not, it'll be really helpful, thank you so very much.



Will I encounter any viruses when I download from the website "stoptazmo.com"?computer virus



I don't think this will happen, but better have a good virus scanner.



Will I encounter any viruses when I download from the website "stoptazmo.com"?free spyware remover



Download Mcfees Site Advisior,Its free and it goes to every site with you and tells you if its safe or not http://www.siteadvisor.com
i always download manga from stoptazmo and l never get any virus before...



the manga that i downloaded from the site:



naruto



black cat



fruits basket



fullmetal alchemist



tsubasa reservoir chronicle



well i'm not saying that the site is 100% safe, but i never encounter any virus before...

No comments:

Post a Comment