Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Does limewire give you viruses?

i download limewire all the time, but then take it off right after im done because it makes my computer go slow.



does anyone sle have this problem or know how i can fix it?



Does limewire give you viruses?anti virus protection



Some limewire songs can give you a virus but it really just takes up space on your computer.



Does limewire give you viruses?antivirus



Yes it does.
I have had better luck with limewire than almost any other program I have had. When choosing songs try the ones with the most envelopes, they are usually safer then others.
yes it gives virus's, depending on what you download
NO, it will make ur pc go slow because you dont have much RAM



Its not viruses. its a crap pc.
i have limewire and it has never made my computer run slow or gave me any kind of viruses. so no it doesnt.
I use limewire for all my music. it never gave my computer viruses.
I heard it can POTENTIALLY give viruses, but (so far as I know) I've never acquired one from there before.



It's probably a good idea to get a firewall just in case, but don't worry too much about it.



As for your PC going slow, mine does that too and it's because of how much memory the application takes up while you're using it. That part's not a virus (your PC isn't crap either cause mine does that too...)

No comments:

Post a Comment