Thursday, October 22, 2009

How do I get viruses off my computer? Help Me Plz!!!!!!?

Adaware is not working niether is Spybot!!! I am fed up



How do I get viruses off my computer? Help Me Plz!!!!!!?spyware remover



you can either reinstall your virus protector assuming you have one... if not get one quickly every time you boot it spreads and moves around (I've heard) if you have a virus protector and it is out dated do a update if you have done all that.. the only thing I can think of is take it to the shop and have them reinstall for you... if you can do that or don't know how reformat your hard drive... if none of that is good for you... get a new computer like I did.. lol and site your security on HIGH! and that way you will know at ALL times what is going in and out of your PC OH and btw... you don't have to get a complete system... just buy the tower... you already have a monitor... the tower will come packed already with the mouse..keyboard.. and speakers... I got mine for little over $300



How do I get viruses off my computer? Help Me Plz!!!!!!?virus removal



Buy a new Nortons Antivirus, you can get it for like 40 bucks



That will work 100% sure
www.bitdefender.ro



SCAN ONLINE



and then buy a really good anti-virus...



btw ad-aware is an anti-spyware application ...not an anti-virus
Try Spy Sweeper, or Norton AntiVirus.
Ofcourse they're not working, those are ADD virus scanners.. try Kasperski, it'll solve all your virus problems.
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/



try housecall to see if it picks anything up

No comments:

Post a Comment