Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have about 100 viruses on my computer how do i get rid of them?

pc is going very slow and i want to make it work as if i just purchased it for the very first time no other owner



I have about 100 viruses on my computer how do i get rid of them?ariel



Lysol and a soft cloth



I have about 100 viruses on my computer how do i get rid of them?computers



Here is a simple tutorial on how to cleanup your computer. They are real basic steps, but it is a good first step to take and will often clean out 95% of the junk (such as spyware, viruses, etc) off your computer. All the tools used are free of use. Here is the link:



http://www.cleancomputerhelp.com/how-to-...
install any good antivirus update it scan ur sytem, if virus is only in any particular drive then formate that
there are programs you could download onto your computer to get rid of them. you can get antiviruse which cheaks your computer for them daily.. and blocks alot of them too... try going to your nearest computer store like best buy and ask them about this kind of stuff and they'll help you
An anti-virus program would be a good start. If my computer gets infected beyond repair I simply reinstall windows and start over.
just go to downloads.com and download any antivirus you want but norton is the best, so i recommend it(norton)
format and reinstall Windows, then install an antivirus software such as Norton or AVG
Well, ordinarily I wouldnt tell anyone to reformat but I gotta say, it might be easiest for you! Dont bother tho if you aint gonna stop usin them dumass p2p sites!
how is the world did you get all these viruses? You are going some place on the internet you shouldn't. Use Norton and get them off, stay out of the smut sites and you will be fine. Clean up and stay up to date on your anti virus.
well how many warez, MP3s, ect have you downloaded today???

No comments:

Post a Comment