Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Should I scan for viruses and spyware first Or do a disk clean up and defragment first?

you can do either first, but I would be more concerned doing a spy ware and virus scan first



Should I scan for viruses and spyware first Or do a disk clean up and defragment first?anti virus scan



Go with what william k said. He is right.



I'm a senior IT analyst for the government of canada and we always do it in that order.



Should I scan for viruses and spyware first Or do a disk clean up and defragment first?ariel



I would go ahead and do your disk cleanup and defrag first. That way your files will be in order and easier to scan.
I think we should scan it first, prevention is better than cure! right
Either way %26 always U can go back %26 do it vice versal
i would do the scanning first and then worry about defragging and cleaning up
Hi,



Do a Virus %26 Spyware scan first then a Disk cleanup, then defrag your hard drive and don't forget to reset a Restore point as well when you know your systemis working fine again. Hope this helps.
buy spydoctor its best software to reomove all the unwanted stuff that you should do first before disk cleanup and defrag
I've always ran cleanup first, then scanned for viruses and spyware

No comments:

Post a Comment