Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where can I find, or how can i make harmless funny viruses?

Im talking about making a virus that turns off your mouse or computer, but tell me anything you know. Also, any website that like you can send someone a hyperlink that messes up their computer, ill accept. Well, I have windows xp and vista, but i mainly use the vista. So please just tell me. I just want to learn, and don't have a sick or twisted sense of humor, so don't answer by telling me i do.



Where can I find, or how can i make harmless funny viruses?norten



I dont know, but it sounds like fun. If you mean like make it so that every time someone pushed the mouse that a big smilely face pops up and the computer stops, my friend sent me virus that did that once it was funny. =)



But that dude up there has a point their is a law that says you cant.



Where can I find, or how can i make harmless funny viruses?panda



Did you know it's a felony in many states to intentionally transmit a virus or other software designed to damage another computer? There are also federal anti-terrorism laws to this effect as well. Do you realize that you just confessed to doing this (or asking how to do so)?

No comments:

Post a Comment