Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My comp frezes quite often i checked 4 viruses my security sistem says no viruses found is it my com

i`ve 2 security sistems possibly they overlap each other also sometimes picture goes blurred or if i want2download something comp says cant find surver



My comp frezes quite often i checked 4 viruses my security sistem says no viruses found is it my comp`s probs?moto guzzi



somehow goto safer-networking.com



download thier spyware removal tool



and when u run it, give it an update (within itself)



close it, re run the application to let the updates take effect, then immunize yourself (button) press scan for spyware and it should find, and give you meaningful way to remove it.



if you cant download from here, ask a friend to download it for you and write it to cd.



this way you could install it on any other windows based pc(excluding updates if they have no internet)



hope this helps,



dez



My comp frezes quite often i checked 4 viruses my security sistem says no viruses found is it my comp`s probs?norton internet security 2008



First of all, it is recommended to only use one anti-virus program. Second of all, your computer may be infected with spyware, not virses. To see if it is infected by spyware, go to: http://www.download.com/Spyware-Center/2...



and download a spyware removal program. Run a full scan and remove the spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment