Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My computer slowwww. No viruses, spyware, defragged. Memory 256 MB, 39079 MB HD, free sp 56%. Memory

A lot of times unresponsive, or internet connection is cut. I've deleted all unnecessary software from startup menu, from desktop. Please help.



My computer slowwww. No viruses, spyware, defragged. Memory 256 MB, 39079 MB HD, free sp 56%. Memory issue?vincent



I'd invest in some more RAM. 256 is way too small these days and thats how much XP takes up for it's stuff. I suggest 1GIG at least and RAM is pretty cheap these days. Be sure to grab the right kind too.



My computer slowwww. No viruses, spyware, defragged. Memory 256 MB, 39079 MB HD, free sp 56%. Memory issue?adware remover



Yes, you definitely want to add another 256MB RAM at least.



Or, another option is to try an OS that works better with less ram, such as the free ubuntu linux:



http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download



https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Burnin...
Well, if you're running XP, 256 isn't enough RAM for it to run smoothly. I used to have a 256 MB XP system with a fair amount of programs installed on it. IT SUCKED. So I just got a brand new Dell instead of putting up with it.
Udate your antivirus and scan your coputer in safe mode. After you remove virus, I recommend you use firefox browser. It is safer than IE. It can prevent viruses such as worm,trojan and etc. The newest official edition of firefox can be downloaded from http://www.mollzia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment